Monday, October 27, 2008

So... the wedding was perfect. It was a beautiful day in St George and lucky for us, both my parents, my grandparents and lots of Jeremy's family were here to celebrate with us. It was so fun for me to have my family here and get to show them around. We got the two families together and it was super fun! Everyone seemed to love each other so that's always good. :) Like I said before, the day was just perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better! Jeremy and I are loving married life... its just so fun, livin with your best friend and wakin up to the person you love!!

5 comments:

Rudd Senior's said...

Way to go Britt. It was os fun to be there with you all. Your parents and gradnparents were just great!!! Hope J is feeling better soon. Pictures....Please!!

Nate and Lyndsi Clements said...

Hey Brit! I'm glad I found your blog. . .adding you! It was so good to see you two on your wedding. Hope all is well!

Tiff Rudd said...

So glad everything went well! Congrats again you two!

Jamie Bohn said...

Congrats! We wish we could have been there.

Unknown said...

way 2 go!! lol i love u!!