Thursday, July 16, 2009

always so much catching up to do!

so lets see... summer is going by way too fast! :) i can't believe we are half way through july! so may was filled with a lot of relaxing!! i was desperately trying to find a job and now i have ended up at quik check! its not where i thought i would be but i love it. it is different and the people i work with are great! it will be good because i can keep my job while i do dental hygiene school! then in june my dad came out to visit! what a blast! karen and jason were so sweet to invite my dad to join us at lake powell! it was such a fun trip! no cliff jumping for me ;) but i did find a new love... wake boarding! :) haha i love the picture of me dad and jer in the boat when it was raining and freezin! my dad cracks me up! :) jeremy has been working so hard and i am so proud of him. he is also working hard on his up and coming clothing company! :) july has been well... way too hot! what is this weather i'm not used to?! so yea we are just working and enjoying trips to the lake, eating out, watching the bachelorette, running through sprinklers and being together! we are so excited because we are leaving to go visit my mom, step-dad and siblings, ect. in kansas and the end of the month! i can't believe jeremy hasn't meet anyone besides my mom yet! should be a good time! :)

6 comments:

Myles N Amanda said...

EEE! FUN! that last picture is classic!

Karen said...

Time has gone so fast huh? Your dad fit right in at Powell. It was fun to have him with us. I love the post and your positiveness. It will be a good thing to get Jer out to your moms place and meet everyone.

Mom Moose said...

Too much fun!! Sure miss ya'll!!

Rudd Senior's said...

So fun to see new pictures, and hear all you two are doing. THANK YOU! FUN!!!

Unknown said...

haha the pic of jer, u, and ur dad rlly is cute!! :)

Mom Moose said...

Always so fun!!